“The greatest competitive advantage in the modern economy is a positive and engaged workforce.” ~ Shawn Anchor
Do you think “Happiness” has nothing to do with your organization? Research disagrees. Studies from the Harvard Business Journal reveal the following about your high potential talent:
- 1 in 4 millennials will leave your company within a year.
- 1 in 3 millennials admit to not putting all his or her effort into their job.
- 1 in 5 millennials believe their personal aspirations are quite different from what your organization has planned from them.
- 4 out of 10 millennials have little confidence in their coworkers and even less confidence in the senior team.
No Worries – I’m Here to Help YOU!
Over the last 8 years, I have developed and run high-quality training programs for large organizations, small businesses, and nonprofits. What you should know about me:
- I am passionate about helping your organization to better utilize, motivate, and retain your high potential millennial employees.
- I will partner with you to build a unique plan that will increase your ROI and engagement of high potential millennial and individual contributors within your organization.
- I offer high-value facilitated workshops and interactive training sessions that encourage multi-generational collaboration and fosters individual and organizational success.
What I Can Offer YOU!
My team of consultants possess a wealth of experience in leadership development, employee training, and career coaching services. More specifically, we have expertise in:
- Emerging Leaders Coaching: Helps clients develop the next generation of leaders at all levels of the organization. Provides one-on-one coaching with nextgen leaders to accelerate their advancement in expanding self-awareness, improving leadership effectiveness, and preparing for future critical roles in the organization.
- Effective Communication: Helps clients communicate more effectively in order to engage and connect with multi-generational colleagues, leadership, and other company stakeholders.
- Effective Networking: Helps clients understand how to maximize their connections, build better, stronger, and more successful professional relationships.
- Resilience in the Workplace: Helps clients develop skills to cope with workplace challenges and changes which are ingrained in many businesses.
- Job Search Preparation and Transition Planning: Introduces clients to interviewing techniques, office etiquette, job hunt preparation, and perfecting the elevator pitch.